| Group Rules (general)|
1. Anyone can join but understand that this group is steered towards the collection and appreciation of Steampunk art
2. Treat other members and admins with respect
3. Do NOT spam the front page with such things as advertisements and chain letters
4. Have Fun!
Submitting to the gallery
1. Join our group (if you have not already done so)
2. Click the contribute art button
3. Go to gallery and click the folder you would like to add to (if the deviation is not in the correct folder admins have the right to place it in the correct folder)
4. Only submit up to 3 entries per week (otherwise the gallery will get to cluttered)
this rule is not in effect right now. We are still a new club and trying to build up our gallery.
5. Wait patiently for approval. This could be immediate or take up to a day. For now all submissions to the gallery must receive 2 votes before they are approved.
6. The deviation will not be approved if it contains: nudity, extreme violence, copyrighted material, is off topic, or breaks any of deviantART's own policies.
7. Other members of the group will be viewing these deviations. Be sure anything you submit has a finished quality. Please no: quick sketches and/or unfinished work
8. When submitting new art be sure to place it in the correct folder (once we get the folders updated)
1. It is important to stay active with the group members. Feel free to answer questions, comment on gallery submissions, and invite other deviants.
2. You will be faced with the task of voting on deviations that are allowed into our gallery. Be sure that they follow all rules listed above. If you choose to decline a deviation please explain why so that the same mistake will not be made twice.
3. Even though you are an admin, you should abide by all club rules and regulations.
4. If you must leave the club at any time it would be appreciated if you could find somebody to replace you in your position, or note me so that I may find somebody.
...That's all for now. New rules may be added as we see fit. Serious breaches in the club rules will result in a ban from the club (especially breaking the "respect" and "spamming" rules)